Welcome to DHA Peshawar
The idea of  establishing  Defence  Housing Authority Peshawar was conceived in the year 2007. The ensuing period saw the processes of thorough deliberations, identification and selection of number of sites, legalities, the legislative necessities and acquisition of land. DHA Peshawar is a statutory body formed under an Act of KPK Parliament called as DHA Peshawar Act 2009. With firm legal and legislative grounding, the Authority  embarked upon the task of providing a sustainable, healthy and first of its kind housing society for the population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This housing society is going to take off with remarkable planning and meticulous urban development, will ultimately evolve as the largest and leading residential estate of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa. DHA Peshawar profoundly holds the privilege of being the first housing authority that provides the world-class living environment and well-guarded community with amenities of quality life. By the  promising growth and advancement, vision and innovation, DHA has poised itself to be the preferred housing  society in  the country. The  authority  regulates  the impeccable  functioning  with  a well-managed  and governed  administration  providing  the  best  educational,  recreational,  cultural  and  civic  facilities  to  the residents in an aesthetic environment. DHA has attained a valuable status serving as a benchmark for providing unparalleled living standards in Pakistan. DHAP currently owns and manages over an area of 2000 Kanals, aimed to house and serve thousands of families.
Purpose of DHAP
- Welfare of Armed Forces Officers, Junior Commissioned Officers Non Commissioned Officers & Soldiers who retire from their services after serving the state commendably and selflessly, and the wards of shuhadas who have laid their lives for nation’s future.
- Develop self sustainable housing societies.
- Develop urban communities.
- Provide modern living standards.
- Offer sustainable infrastructures.
- Generate environment friendly developments.
- Facilitate people with essential civic facilities i.e. Health, Education & Entertainment.
- Build our socio cultural fiber by reconnecting communities.
- Promote religious harmony.
- Encourage educational pursuits by designing modern centers of education.
- Assured and granted availability of plots, Backed by Pak Army GHQ.
- Last; but not the least, provide secure living environment.